How to add yourself to a Twitter List
You can easily add yourself to a Twitter Lists that you created, or suggest your account to Twitter Lists created by others using Listpedia.
If you own the Twitter List and want to add yourself:
- Sign in or sign up to Listpedia.
- Click on My Lists at the top.
- On the list you want to add yourself, click on the Edit menu and select Add/Remove Accounts.
NOTE: If you don't see your own list, wait a minute or so to while the system is syncing the lists and refresh the page.
Add your username and click "Add". You are done.
If you don't own the list, but you want to recommend to the list owner to add you to their list, follow these steps:
- Find the list you want on Listpedia either by either searching for their keywords or simply entering the full Twitter List link into the search box and pressing enter.
(You might need to refresh the page if the list is taking a long time to load)
- Click on the list title or image to go to its page.
- On the drop-down menu next to Watch, click on Suggest Account.
- Follow the flow to suggest a new account. If the list creator is a member of Listpedia they will get an email about it. You can also tweet directly to them so they know there is a pending suggestions: